Honoring and Protecting our Past
Whether you need to produce an individual, organizational or corporate history, prepare a National Register nomination, provide information on the historic resources for a preservation or construction project, or develop an exhibit for a museum or court case - we can provide the essential professional services needed for these projects.
Individuals, corporate, nonprofit, cultural and public institutions have limited resources to provide effective, accurate historical research and writing. Local and state agencies, private companies, nonprofit organizations and individuals need the expertise of recognized, professional historians.
Professional Services –
We have proficiency in the following areas of history:
- Ranch, small communities, urban histories
- Business, communications, energy and finance
- Corporate, organizational and law firm histories
- Museum and exhibit research
- Historical and litigation research
- National and State Landmark nomination research and preparation
- Oral History Programs
- Film and Documentary historical research
- Public Speaking